Keeping up with the Kashyaps

The title is an influence of the recurring nature of Ks in ms.Kashyap at Kochi in Kerala while the former was just her, kidding.



Never mind I missed my much sought after icon, Anna Dello Russo just by a week, I was still looking forward to Kerala. For a north Indian going down south is an adventure in itself especially if months of tedious monotony(read: an arduous cycle of waking up to worldly pursuits & going to sleep) have tired her.



So I was back again in this exciting place. The cinema leaves me inquisitive & the food is sumptuous leaving me ravenously appetitive...



Inconsistent as it may sound but ships in Kochi go to & fro like it’s nobody’s business!
The continuous flow of integrated logistics all through the night, quite apparent from my window had me rapt. I was busy counting ship containers being lifted by cranes as tall as buildings. How something as mechanical could be this beautiful! Then again here was someone who had gotten away from arduous monotony.





We’re at the end of this post & there's… karl lagerfeld, ships, anna dello russo, gold, logistics, percentages… sigh… all in 1 post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of farms & feelings!

Reaching Self Actualisation

Travel: Thy Teacher