16 September 2010

The legendary Ms. Miley Cyrus & Shyan Kashyap

I have to start by saying that Miley Cyrus’ live performance of ‘Climb & These 4 Walls’ are nothing to go by. It’s a non-lip-sync & inspiring (considering how a teen can enthrall a stadium of fans) performance. Apart from her bfs(Nick, Justin, Liam, Douglas) I adore her ability for managing criticism.



And then when I own a pair of RayBans & come across Miley wearing the same pair, I’m thrilled! Not by the fact that we both own the same pair but I see her wearing it after almost a month after my purchase. A little thrill on a rather dull day… I owe you Miley!

We do have certain things similar- she started her career at 11; I created Cheyenne’11 when I was 11 :-)

PS: this post is dedicated to my anti-miley sis... how excited she'll be to read this!

5 comments:

  1. oh dear God! my sister is still a fan of Miley Cyrus...Lord, show her the way, ask her to endorse RayBans instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I like Miley Cyrus too,but yes I agree with Shubhra her Popularity is blown out of proportion..

      Delete
    2. im not as much of her fan maybe becoz of the uncanny fate of all disney stars

      Delete
  2. jason likes "oh dear God! my sister is still a fan of Miley Cyrus...Lord, show her the way, ask her to endorse RayBans instead! "

    get with it she's crap !

    ReplyDelete
  3. @shubhra i can connect with her ;-)

    @jason she cant be so popular for nothing

    ReplyDelete