18 May 2009

Hollywood beauties





Vivien Leigh, Jaclyn Smith, Audrey Hepburn, Eleanor Parker
…. these women exuberate beauty and style. Their elegance was perfectly represented in their costumes while the innocence lied in their smile and expressive and crystal clear eyes. Their kindness and femininity showed on their face. These beauties leave me in awe. They wore flowy, floral costumes with velvet and satin, along with silk ribbons to go with feather hats. Jewelry of gold and white pearls. Hair- tied into stylish buns or curly locks of hair left loose.

These traits pull us back to the 60’s. I wish I were a part of that generation where women rode cycles with grace and wore the most flattering feminine clothes in soft pastels and plain silhouettes with statement jewelry. My inspiration for my semi-precious line of jewelry comes from these stylish personalities who symbolize Elegance and Style from the 60’s.

1 comment:

  1. I have been browsing on-line greater than three hours as of late, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours.
    It is beautiful value enough for me. Personally, if all
    web owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the web will likely be a lot more useful than ever before.
    web design company kerala
    Feel free to surf my website : web design company kerala

    ReplyDelete